What is the opinion of Hillery about Facebook !

What is the opinion of Hillery about Facebook !

What is the opinion of Hillery about Facebook !
Hillary Clinton takes to Facebook to talk about sexism, pundits' claims that she's "icy"

The Democratic chosen one for president offers an uncommon look at herself on the mainstream "People of New York" Facebook page.

US Democratic presidential chosen one Hillary Clinton is giving an uncommon look into her identity, including how she has managed sexism, in a "People of New York" Facebook post.

The secretary of state and previous first woman and New York representative reviewed Thursday how, as a school senior, she was one of the main ladies in a room taking an affirmations test to go to graduate school at Harvard University and how a gathering of men started hassling the ladies.

"(They) started to holler things as: 'You don't should be here.' And, 'There's bounty else you can do.' It transformed into a genuine 'heap on,'" she said. "One of them even said: 'In the event that you take my spot, I'll get drafted, and I'll go to Vietnam, and I'll bite the dust.'"

Clinton said scenes like that constrained her to figure out how to control her feelings.

"What's more, that is a hard way to walk," she said. "Since you have to secure yourself, you have to keep enduring, yet in the meantime you would prefer not to appear 'walled off.'"

She additionally tended to how that could, today, make individuals consider her to be "standoffish or icy or unemotional."

Be that as it may, she will possess it.

"On the off chance that I make that discernment, then I assume liability. I don't see myself as icy or unemotional. What's more, neither do my companions. Also, neither does my family," she said. "Yet, in the event that that occasionally is the discernment I make, then I can't reprimand individuals for believing that."

Clinton's remarks come as she and Republican presidential chosen one Donald Trump keep on exchanging spikes about how the other is unfit to be the president, and as the race in battleground states fixes.

Labels:

Decision 2016

Web

Hillary Clinton

Facebook

Stories With Moral--Writing from Imagination

Total Pageviews